All training programs are held twice a year, starting April 1st and September 1st, with the ability to start any special course by mutual agreement.
Required Documents and Qualification
- High school certificate (Pass) or its equivalent. (Attested)
- Birthday certificate. (Attested)
- Passing the RJAA placement test.
- Passing the medical checkup for Pilots (1st class)
- Passing the medical checkup for Engineering (3rd class).
- Valid passport or identification card (ID).
- (30) Personal photos size 6×4.
- RJAA will conduct pre-entry exams.
Note: All official documents to be attested.
What RJAA provide
THE ACADEMY PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO THE STUDENTS
- Full medical insurance plus (life insurance for pilots).
- Official uniform.
- Accommodation for three days for students from outside Jordan.
- Our Public Relation Department will arrange for student residency.
- Text books.
- Entrance pass
- RJAA Public Relation assist the students to find accommodation.
In order for you to be entering the aviation world as a pilot or engineers you have to go through a medical check with one of the approved Doctors who are specialized in Medical aviation.
So we are here to assist you for an appointment with one of the approved doctors, so contact us on this Mobile number and our representive will take care of the arrangement
RJAA Mobile Numer: 0797050282 , Mr. Mohammad Alasaf
Physicians Authorized By The Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission of Jordan
- Dr. Jamal Abu Baker
- Dr. Moh'd AlAbaddi
- Dr. Khalil Al Khalil
- Dr. Smeih Al- Aqad
Queen Ali Int. Airport